Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've been thinking a lot latley about what God wants me to do with my life. Then i figured, I don't need to worry about what I should do with my life but what God can do with it, if that makes since. Anyway, He has pretty much revealed to me that he wants me to be a vocational missionary. What most christians tend to think is that their ministry is right where they are and that they don't need to go anywhere. If that were so with everybody, how would the gospel get anywhere? I however don't feel like God wants me to stay and witness to those around me forever. He wants me to go "therefore unto all the nations, making disciples of all people." I know that if most Christians are going to stay in america where they are comfortable, there has to be someone that's gotta go overseas to where the gospel hasn't reached yet. Why not me. It's probably going to be hard, I know. But, if that is what He wants me to do than, hey, I'm not about to disobey, Him.

No comments: